big long thread for testing pagination

Discussion in 'Newbie Lounge' started by Agg, Nov 20, 2016.

1. clonex

clonex New Member

no 10char!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  2. shredder

shredder New Member

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Pajazzle!

o_O:rolleyes::oops::eek::D:p:cool::confused::mad::(;):)

3. GTR27

GTR27 New Member

Do you mean like the "p0rn forum"? or the "Which user is the most annoying forum"?

I think access is based on likes and how many smiley faces you put in your posts.

4. MUTMAN

MUTMAN New Member

no post numbers (at least in mobile view) how do you say look at post 22 when no numbers. just more quoting

5. MUTMAN

MUTMAN New Member

fuk with dat

6. MUTMAN

MUTMAN New Member

back to the old school days. lets test the word filter Agg

sunlight on my sholders makes me happy
    on a sunlite day

7. Agg

Agg Staff Member

Post numbers are at the far right of the bar across every post in normal view. Will check mobile view later.

8. MUTMAN

MUTMAN New Member

OK. in chrome on a Nexus 7 tablet i get numbers, but not in chrome on a mobile phone ...
    edit - I guess that's a good thing. leaves the smaller screen a little clearer

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  9. MUTMAN

MUTMAN New Member

and confirming the known. i get post numbers in firefox on a desktop pc ...
    as a side-note - the login at the top of the news page is terrible, the colour choice seems to make the text invisible ??? although this is probably the wrong place to post that info ?

10. Agg

Agg Staff Member

Do you need post numbers? You can still quote a post without them? People don't typically refer to the post number rather than quoting the post, do they?

News page colour scheme is very early.. I literally just inverted the stock theme. :)

11. MUTMAN

MUTMAN New Member

i dont need them nor do i care, but i do notice people sometimes say " this was answered in post XX ", rather than cluttering up with quotes
    also i dont like the seperation of the news articles. too many lines. it looks like when gmail is hiding previous replys and its just a bunch of lines inbetween ...
    maybe the colours dont help that ?