posting pics without tapatalk?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Kenny34, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Kenny34

Kenny34 New Member

I know tapatalk isn'tgoing to happen here, but is there an easy way to add pics from a phone ootherthat having to know a url to a hosted pic? Tapatalk did all that for me.
    Using Chrome on my phone to log in came up with warnings about not being secure and Agg is trying to steal my passwords and family members, and just want an easy way to post the pic.

2. Kenny34

Kenny34 New Member

Ah hah. Upload a file. 1mb max. I'veclicked on thumbnail to see what happens.

Attached Files:

3. Agg

Agg Staff Member

Weird, I don't get any cert errors here.

4. Kenny34

Kenny34 New Member

I just updated Chrome (android) and tried both via wifi and data, in case that made a difference, but still get that warning. This is all just test feedback by the way.

5. Agg

Agg Staff Member

That's very odd. Is the date set wrong on your device?

6. Kenny34

Kenny34 New Member

Date and time is fine

7. Agg

Agg Staff Member

Are you using a VPN? I'm just trying to think of things that could be between you and the server to cause the cert to break.

8. Kenny34

Kenny34 New Member

Nope. No VPN or anything like that.

9. Agg

Agg Staff Member

Strange. Fine on Firefox and Chrome here. We'll have to see if anyone else has the issue, and if that sheds any light on it.

Kenny34 likes this.
  10. Agg

Agg Staff Member

11. Kenny34

Kenny34 New Member

Nah. Galaxy S4 with lollipop. No real big deal as I prefer using dolphin browser anyway. Just feedback testing.

12. Agg

Agg Staff Member

That is weird tho. Our cert is supposed to be good. Hrm.

S4 is pretty old now.. wonder if it's some kind of date-related issue.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  13. Kenny34

Kenny34 New Member

Well, whatever it was, it's gone now. Didn't do anything but now clicking on the bookmark link to here goes straight in. No more end of world warnings. Weird.